- Exclusive tour of Paris' landmarks
- Small-group tour limited to 9 people or fewer
- Private round-trip transportation from/to your Paris accommodation
- Skip-the-line access and semi-private tour of the Louvre
- Entrance tickets to all levels of the Eiffel Tower, skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor and a semi-private tour
- Visit of Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral
- Visit of Montmartre
1 DAY VIP: Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and Montmartre
€320 per person
In detailImmerse yourself in Paris' vibrant culture during this 9-hour Exclusive VIP tour. With your local guide and a small group of 9 people or fewer, visit the city's most important landmarks, including semi-private tours and priority access at each stop.
Following pickup at your Paris accommodation in a private car, travel to the Louvre to meet your guide and group. Walk through the museum's legendary collection, featuring art and artifacts from ancient Egypt, the Renaissance and other eras. Admire Leonardo da Vinci's famous Mona Lisa and hear about the legends and mysteries of the museum from your guide.
You are free for lunch on your own; ask your guide for restaurant suggestions.
Travel to the Eiffel Tower and cruise right in with your skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor. Get an overview of the tower's history from your guide, then feel free to continue up to the tower's summit for spectacular views of the city.
Continue to Notre-Dame de Paris, the city's most famous Gothic cathedral. Learn about the architecture, history and religious significance of this Parisian landmark through your guide's narration. Enjoy the opportunities to ask questions and get personalized attention that come with a small-group tour.
Finally, discover the artistic charms of the village of Montmartre. Learn about its history during the Belle Epoque, when it was home to artists like Renoir, Picasso and Modigliani. See the impressive Sacré-Coeur Basilica that watches over Paris from its home on Montmartre's hill.
At the conclusion of your 9-hour tour (approximately 7pm), your private vehicle can drop you off at your accommodation or a Paris restaurant of your choice.
Please note: the order of the activities can be changed according to events or closing times.
What is included?
- Private pickup at your hotel in Paris
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Museum
- Skip-the-line access at the Louvre
- Semi-private tour (up to 9 people) of the Louvre by a licensed guide
- Eiffel Tower entrance tickets - all levels including the Summit
- Skip the line access to the 2nd floor of the Tower
- Standard access to 3rd floor
- Semi-private tour (up to 9 people) of the Eiffel Tower by a local guide
- Visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Semi-private tour (up to 9 people) of Montmartre village
- Transportation between the attractions
- Private drop-off at your hotel or at the restaurant of your choice in Paris
Departure from your hotel within Paris where a driver will pick you up. The driver will take you to the meeting point where the guide will be waiting for you.
Good to know
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- Hotel private pickup and drop-off is only valid for hotels inside Paris
- The order of visit of the attractions can be modified according to events or closing times
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons
- Skip-the-line access of the Eiffel Tower does not apply to the summit (3rd floor - standard access only), your ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the 2nd floor
- There is no skip-the-line access at Notre-Dame Cathedrale
- The visit of Notre-Dame does not include access to the Bell Towers
- A fair amount of walking is involved, make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Suitcases are not allowed on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible